MySQL ::: PHPmyAdmin ::: MySQL install on Windows ::: PHP.net
- Apache Foundation:
- Apache Resources Collection ::: mod_rewrite: No More Endless Loops! ::: mod_rewrite: A Beginner's Guide to URL Rewriting
- Ralf S. Engelschall's Recommendations URL Rewriting Guide Apache version
- Comprehensive Guide to .htaccesss
- Apache Server Resources
- Apache Tutorials at Serverwatch.com
- Apache Week: Following the server since 1996
This relatively simple method to incorporate more flexible design tenets in web development is far better known now that it was four years ago when I first started beating around for information. A quick Google search brought a lot of information.
- Apache Foundation: How-to ::: Docs
- Wired Monkey Intro slgihtly dated.
- BigNoseBird :::: Web Developer's Virtual Library ::: Apache: The Definitive Guide ::: IRT.org ::: Matt Kruse ::: CGI Resource Index ::: TDavid's Tutorial ::: WebReference
- Website Tips links ::: The SiteWizard ::: CGI Outlet ::: WebWord
- Zytrax SSI in Apache
Error 404 pages
Treat your visitor right: when a specified page cannot be found on your site, serve up an error page that allows visitors to find what they want through other means.
- Error handling: You should let your visitors know what went wrong when they did not find the page that they wanted ::: 404 Research Lab ::: AlertBox ::: HTMLSource ::: On a Windows IIS server ::: Same from 4 Guys from Rolla
LAMP stands for Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl and Python
- Setting up Apache, Perl, PHP, and MySQL in Windows
- O'Reilly - OnLAMP - the open source web platform
A widely-used, general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. I am interested in it because it's picked up a lot of momentum and seems fairly easy to learn.
- PHP.net ::: Introductory Tutorial ::: Docs ::: ">Manual ::: Links
- Server-side Scripting: Resource Index = CGI + PHP
- Getting Started: PHP on Apache Windows ::: Installing PHP 4 with Apache on Windows ::: Apache and PHP
- Weblogs: PHP EveryWhere
- Community: CodeWalkers ::: PHPBuilder
- Breadcrumb script
- Apache HTTP Server 1.3.27 with PHP::: ServerWatch.com Real-World Windows 2000 Configuration: Getting Apache, PHP, MySQL, and phpMyAdmin to Work
- Photo Matt - interesting code samples, like menus and blogrolling using PHP